Big App on Campus
The app that does it all
Download and install the Bite for Universities App from the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Go to rockford.campuscardcenter.com
- Click “Register Now”
-ID Number - Enter your ID number
-Last Name - Enter your last name.
- Create User Profile Page
Complete the form as follows...
-Create your username – A valid username is one word without spaces or special characters.
-Create your password – A valid password is at least 5 characters without spaces or special characters.
-Re-enter your password to confirm.
-Select a secret question from the drop-down list and provide your answer.
-Enter your email address.
- Review Cardholder Terms & Conditions Page
-Click “Accept Terms"
Registration & Card Activation Successful Confirmation Page
Congratulations, you have successfully registered your account. To access your account, click on ""Click Here"" to return to the login page and enter the username and password you just established.
Once you have Registered open the Bite App and follow these steps:
- Create a Bite account
- After creating your account, the next screen prompts you to ADD campus card
- Enter the user name and password created above
- IF you have previously downloaded, created an account, and NOT linked your card, hit pay in the dock, and click ""activate"" and enter your account credentials
- You are ready to use your dining plan in BITE!